UK DELIVERY OF ACCESSORIES
- Standard Delivery subject to stock. Lead times may apply
- Monday to Friday within 3 working days at £9.00
UK DELIVERY OF FURNITURE
- Monday to Friday subject to lead times.
- Fixed delivery date pre-agreed. One-man, white glove delivery at £70 per item
UK DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF BEDS AND HEADBOARDS
- Monday to Friday by UK postcode zone and subject to lead times
- Fixed delivery and installation date pre-agreed. Two-man, white glove delivery and specialist trained installation team
- Local = £540
- Zone 1 = £1,200
- Zone 2 = £1,860
- Zone 3 = By quote
Our bedding returns policy
Returns and Exchanges – How to return goods
Please obtain a Returns Authorisation Number which can be done through your “My Account” on the website or by contacting our Customer Care team. Please write this on your delivery note and include within your parcel to return to our warehouse. Once goods have been received all appropriate refunds will be applied as quickly as possible to your original method of payment; and within 5 days of goods being received. It can take 3 or 4 days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit/debit card statement.
To ensure you will be credited in full, the goods must be returned within the appropriate timescales, in perfect condition, un-used and un-washed and in the original packaging with any garment tags still attached. Please ensure that you also enclose your contact details in case we should need to be in touch regarding your return.
Our address for returns is
13 Quarry Way Business Park
Somerset BA4 4RN
For your own security please ensure that you obtain proof of posting or despatch and obtain appropriate insurance cover as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit.
We want you to be delighted with your order so it would help us to help you if you consider the following before purchase:
- That the product you are ordering is compatible with other furnishings
- That the dimensions are correct and the product is fit for your purpose
- That you are happy that the fabric and/or finish is correct for you
- That the delivery address requested can receive the product
Goods received back for return or exchange outside of these conditions may be accepted at the discretion of the company, refunds may then be made as a store credit.
Our returns policy does not affect your legal and statutory consumer rights.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
Should you receive damaged or faulty goods please contact our Customer Care team on 01761 419544 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of the goods and we will arrange collection of the goods. It would help us and also speed the process if you could email a photo of the damage or fault.
Please ensure that you return the damaged or faulty goods in the original packaging as you received them and our courier will collect or you can return to us and we will refund all reasonable charges. Once our warehouse have received and inspected the goods, a refund including delivery charges, or replacement, will be arranged at our expense.
Our beds and furniture delivery and returns policy
Delivery and installation of beds and furniture delivery is currently available within the UK only.
When you place an order for beds and/or furniture, you will receive an initial phone call within 3 working days to confirm your order and to explain how the delivery process works.
- We will confirm the lead time for your item (typically between 8–12 weeks) and provisionally arrange a delivery date.
- We will explain our delivery procedure and our returns procedure for furniture items.
Our Delivery Procedure
- You must be at home to accept delivery, we cannot leave the goods otherwise
- A date and time window (AM or PM) will be arranged with you as soon as the product is ready
- On the day of delivery, You will receive a phone call within an hour of our arrival time to confirm
- On arrival, your goods will be unwrapped from the transit packaging, quality inspected, and placed in the requested room position, and all packaging removed if required.
- You will be asked to check our Returns policy and to sign our delivery note to say you understand the policy and are happy with the product delivered.
Our Returns Procedure
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and the steps we have taken above, we believe, will ensure that you have full satisfaction.
For made to order items that are not in stock, such as furniture products:
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, for any made to order products such as furniture.
- Where a product has been specifically ordered for you, unless faulty, we are unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- We are also unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless we are notified in writing (or email) within 48 hours of the order being placed.
- We will make these procedures clear when you place your order with us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Furniture: We provide a 12 month guarantee on all furniture items. Furniture we sell on this website is for domestic use only and must be used for the intended purpose. The guarantee does not cover accidental damage or misuse of the product.
Beds: The Ammique structural frame and support mechanism are guaranteed for a lifetime against defective workmanship and materials. Defects in workmanship and materials are defined for the purpose of the warranty as causing the Ammique bed to be unsound structurally and mechanically. We cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused to the structure and mechanism if the beds are stored in adverse conditions and not at room temperature. The warranty applies under normal usage and does not apply to defects resulting from accidents, misuse, or negligence. This guarantee is not transferrable.
Damaged or Faulty Furniture Items
If your furniture is faulty or damaged please contact our Customer Care team on 01761 419544 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we can provide a resolution.
We will endeavour to complete a home visit within 14 days of being notified of an issue. We will evaluate the fault and provide you an assessment. If the issue is confirmed as a product fault, we will go ahead and repair, or alternatively replace if uneconomical to repair.